iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delilah's aunt's house.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

Delilah's aunt's house. Empty
PostSubject: Delilah's aunt's house.   Delilah's aunt's house. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

I walked in, carrying my new kitten in my arms. I surveyed the house, noticing that most everything was in pale colors. My aunt came downstairs.

"Hey there, Lilah. Your room is upstairs, straight down the hall." She said, gesturing to the stairs.

"Ok." I said, still a bit shy with my new guardian. I took my suitcase upstairs and set it on my bed. The room was nice, and big. I set my Kitten down on the bed.

"So, how are you doing with your new kitten? Any name ideas?" She asked, poking her head into my room.

"Not yet..." I said, stroking the kitten's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's aunt's house.   Delilah's aunt's house. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:04 pm

"Ok, then. Well, I have some things to do. You're free to go exploring." I said.

"Ok." I said, picking the kitten up and walking downstairs and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's aunt's house.   Delilah's aunt's house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 pm

I walked in, calling to my aunt that I was home.

"Where were you? I was so worried!" she said.

"Sorry. I walked really far, into the woods."

"Ok...well, please don't do that again."

"I won't."I said, yawning. Apparently, I was very tired.

"Ok, well, goodnight. Don't let the vampires bite!" She said, winking.

""Goodnight..." I said, walking upstairs. Though I wasn't entirely sure that she was joking when she said vampires would bite...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's aunt's house.   Delilah's aunt's house. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah's aunt's house.
Page 1 of 1