iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katherine Izzy Tanner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.::Katherine::.
Admin
.::Katherine::.

Katherine Izzy Tanner Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Izzy Tanner   Katherine Izzy Tanner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 pm

Name: Katherine Izzy Tanner(weird name I know but I like it)

Year Changed/Age: changed 1900 age 18

Description: What kinda person they are and what they look like: Long silky straight sort of curly black hair with a bluish tint to it, golden eyes, 5’7”, on the skinny side but not overly skinny she has a lot of muscle for a girl. Sarcastic, funny, kind at times, knows when to be serious, can be shy when meeting new people, loves to be by herself and loves the rain. Sometimes goes off by herself for days, weeks, months, and sometimes years. Has very fast reflexes and is unnaturally and overly flexible.

Diet: animals, has very good control when human blood is spilt but still has a craving for it.

RP Sample: Just do at least five lines and it will be enough

I ran through the woods loving the feeling of the wind running though my hair. My golden eyes scanned everything around me making sure I missed nothing just in case something or someone was following me. I slowed to a stop and looked around taking in the scenery, a small town that was constantly covered by clouds and almost always raining but only for a day or so seen the sun. This was my home where I spent most of my time trying to live like a normal human knowing that I never will be it was called Forks, Washington.

"I'm Home." I whispered my voice floating in the wind.
Back to top Go down

Katherine Izzy Tanner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iVAMPIRE :: Characters :: Canon/Uncanon Applications-
Jump to: