iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillian Ivory Mason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

Lillian Ivory Mason Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Ivory Mason   Lillian Ivory Mason Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Name:Lillian Ivory Mason
Year Changed/Age:1901/15
Description: Very nice, hates being a vampire. Can play piano very well. Long wavy reddish brown hair to about her waist , with a charming crooked smile (remind you of anyone?)Tall, with the eyes of a human blood drinker.
Diet:Human Blood
RP Sample: I ran faster, and closed in on my prey. I slowly moved towards the human, and before they had time to scream, bit their neck and quickly drained them. I did the same with about 5 more people, until I was full. That was the best hunt I had had in a long while. I ran more until I reached a dark town that was currently raining. A sign said "Welcome to Forks, Washington."
Power: Ability to not really fly, but to ride air currents. When there is no wind, this is not possible. When there is wind it is.

Extra: She is the sister of Edward Cullen (Mason), and they both thought the other was dead.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Ivory Mason   Lillian Ivory Mason Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:35 am

WHOA.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Ivory Mason   Lillian Ivory Mason Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:35 pm

YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Ivory Mason   Lillian Ivory Mason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillian Ivory Mason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iVAMPIRE :: Characters :: Canon/Uncanon Applications-
Jump to: