iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow..........!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayrn Kelli Devin
Admin
Tayrn Kelli Devin

Wow..........! Empty
PostSubject: Wow..........!   Wow..........! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Okay, hey everyone.

I know I havent been on in a long time, and I only came to check up on everything.
I got a few complaints in my email, and I wasn't very proud of what a few of you guys said.
But, anyways, I'm very proud of how you guys kept the site up! (thanks to um.. volturi girl, should I call her!)
Haha, anyways, thanks for all of you who still visit Razz
I know I abandoned (sp?) the site, so to call, and I regret it. I had many good friends on here and the old CHB that go on here.
Man, I'm sorry you guys.
I guess school was waaay too much.
Again, I'm sorry.

My sincerest apologies,

Taryn.
Back to top Go down
https://ivampire.forumotion.com
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Location : Jumping out of windows,running into poles,jumping over fences and landing next to a guard dog

Wow..........! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..........!   Wow..........! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Tayrn Kelli Devin wrote:
Okay, hey everyone.

I know I havent been on in a long time, and I only came to check up on everything.
I got a few complaints in my email, and I wasn't very proud of what a few of you guys said.
But, anyways, I'm very proud of how you guys kept the site up! (thanks to um.. volturi girl, should I call her!)
I know I abandoned (sp?) the site, so to call, and I regret it. I had many good friends on here and the old CHB that go on here.
Man, I'm sorry you guys.
Again, I'm sorry.

My sincerest apologies,

Taryn.

We missed you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodmania.forumotion.net/forum.htm
vOLtUrI gIRl! (JayJay)
Admin
vOLtUrI gIRl! (JayJay)

Wow..........! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..........!   Wow..........! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Tayrn Kelli Devin wrote:
Okay, hey everyone.

Man, I'm sorry you guys.
Again, I'm sorry.

My sincerest apologies,

Taryn.

Look, I'm not one to hold grudges, but all that shit you said to me was inexcusable! I forgive you, but don't expect anyone to welcome you back
Back to top Go down
http://whateverworldrpg.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Wow..........! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow..........!   Wow..........! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow..........!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iVAMPIRE :: General Board-
Jump to: