iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leah Clearwater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Admin
Leah Clearwater

Leah Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Leah Clearwater   Leah Clearwater Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Name: Leah Clearwater
Description: Only female member of the pack, dated Sam Uley before he imprinted on Emily, bitter from that, so she in a way "tortures" the other members of the pack by thinking about things they do not wish to dwell on. Dark hair, dark skin, skinny.
Body Build: A few muscles, not as much as the guys, but not weak.
RP sample: I felt the rage inside me, testing my patience. Before I knew it, I was in my werewolf form, and my ripped clothes were lying on the sidewalk. I ran into the forest, not being seen, and I just kept on running. I don't know where, but I went, until I came to a meadow. I stopped. It smelt like one of the Cullens.

ooc: they don't really describe leah in the book, so i'm making up my own description. also, i can't remember how old she is.. i'm going to go with nineteen? i know that's probably wrong, but sorry.):
Back to top Go down
Tayrn Kelli Devin
Admin
Tayrn Kelli Devin

Leah Clearwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah Clearwater   Leah Clearwater Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 pm

That's good! I'll cross it out. =]
Back to top Go down
https://ivampire.forumotion.com

Leah Clearwater
Page 1 of 1