iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peppermint Grace-DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

Peppermint Grace-DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Peppermint Grace-DEAD   Peppermint Grace-DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:57 am

Name:Peppermint Grace

Age (at which changed) :16

Description: She is a nice person and has a british accent from living in England for 2 years. She has just come back to her home in La Push, that overlooks First Beach.

Body Build: She is 5'5 and average weight, with culy Bright Red hair that comes down to her waist ( she almost never cuts it). She has side bangs. Her wolf form is a black wolf with one red ear and one white ear.

Role Play Example:

I stepped out of my father's car. It was raining when I got to the train station.

“Bye Mom. I Love you!” I said as I stepped out.

“Are you sure you’re Ok? Do you have everything?” My father’s Worried face looked into mine.

“Yes I’m fine!” I said, sighing. I walked to the station, and Before I opened the door to walk in, I waved goodbye to my father. He got into his car and drove away, and I went inside the station. My train wasn’t arriving until 7:00 A.M. I still had ten minutes. I sat on a bench, thinking. People walked by. I saw one person who had brought their pet dog with them. They must be getting their own compartment, I guessed. I noticed that the dog had a muzzle on its mouth. Poor dog. That wasn’t nice. I frowned.

I sat there thinking until it was time for me to board the train. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to the train, stepped in ,and managed to find a seat all the way in the back . Before the train started the attendant came around to collect our tickets. He took mine and walked back to the front of the train.

Soon the train started, and before I knew it I had fallen asleep in my lumpy seat…

When I woke up, I was back home in La Push.

Last edited by Jane on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vOLtUrI gIRl! (JayJay)
Admin
vOLtUrI gIRl! (JayJay)

PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Grace-DEAD   Peppermint Grace-DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 am

i like it
Back to top Go down
http://whateverworldrpg.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Grace-DEAD   Peppermint Grace-DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:47 am

Thanks!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Grace-DEAD   Peppermint Grace-DEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peppermint Grace-DEAD
Page 1 of 1