iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Empty
PostSubject: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 pm

I had walked home from the train station. I got to my front door and put down my luggage.

Then I rang the doorbell and waited.

I heard the sound of my mother running to the door to open it. She opened the door, and I didn't even get to say hello before she wrapped me in a hug and Nearly Strangled me.

"Mom!" I said, when she finally let go.

"Hello! Why you've grown so much, Peppermint! Its been so long!"She said, wiping her wet hands on her jeans.

"I know.I missed you too!" I told her, picking up my luggage and carrying it up the stairs into my room, my mother following me. I could tell that there had been cookies backing from the smell that came off her. Yummm...

I put my things on my bed.

"Mother, I think I'm going to rest a bit!" I told her. She nodded and walked out of the room. My eyes closed, and soon i was sleeping silently in my bed. When I woke up again I thought....I had a lot of catching up to do! I told my mom I was going exploring and went outside to...well....Explore!
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm

I got back home and lay down in my bed....Then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

I woke up and felt like a good run. I said bye to my mom and went outside to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

I got back, changeed to my human form, and put on some random clothes. I then walked in the front door, to my room, and crashed on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:11 am

I left again, turning into the wolf form and puting human clothes in a bag tied to my leg.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:22 am

I came back and watched some T.V
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:35 am

I get up from the couch and go to the library.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:21 am

I came back and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 pm

I got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:35 pm

I ran back in wolf form, but on the way, some stupid hunter mistaked me for a bear and I was shot. He shot me, what, 20 times. I fell to the floor, and, to my surprise, died. I had always been a weak werewolf...I hoped that my mother wouldn't be too sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)   The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grace House-Where Peppermint and her mother live!! :)
Page 1 of 1