iVAMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iVAMPIRE

A roleplay site for Twilight fans!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jane's Temporary House.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:50 pm

"Soon." My eyes watched the vampire inching to the door. "Stop."
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:52 pm

"What?"

Power tingled on the tips of my fingers, ready to be of help at any moment.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 pm

"Never mind. It won't matter much." I turned to Jane again. "I suppose to help, you must know the plan I have devised."
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

Location : Library, Janes TEMPORARY HOUSE, Outside the Cullen's, On the moon....

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm

"Yes." I nodded.
I gracefully walked out and made for the part of forks where I smelled the most vampires.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm

"As you know, I am tracker. It is my obsession besides blood," I started. "My plan is to kidnap the girl we saw, the one at the Swans's house. The Cullens, including my sister, will come after her to save her. Then, I can kill my sister." I had the evil gleam in my scarlet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:02 pm

"Why are you going to kill your sister? She is a Cullen? I am happy my brother stays true to the normal vampire diet!"I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 pm

"Yes, she is. She looks like me except for the eyes. And I agree with Alec!"
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:09 pm

"Ok....well, lead the way!" I said, grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm

"See you there!" I said gleefully as I left for the Cullen's house, running.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:47 pm

I ran after her.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm

I came back with Victory under my arm. I raced in.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 pm

I ran in and bolted the door behind me, but knowing full well that it wasn't going to do anything.
I broke down the door and raced in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Skulls
Admin
Mike Skulls

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:07 pm

I came out of the shadows I was hidding in.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm

I kicked Remembrance and got free, but not for long. My twin used my protective shield against me and kept me and my powers at bay. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I bared my teeth at them.
I stepped back, getting slightly frightened. Power tingled on my fingertips, as it always did in the midst of danger.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I laughed, having fun.
Back to top Go down
Mike Skulls
Admin
Mike Skulls

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm

I get behind Jane and put her in a Strangle hold.

Last edited by L Ryuzaki on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm

I used my power to torture him.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm

I put my shield around the others to keep Remembrance away from them. She kept coming at me, stronger than when we had last met.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm

I watched in horror until I decided to do something about it. I made a huge gust of wind come in, blowing Jane a few metres away and distracting her.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm

I watched in horror until I decided to do something about it. I made a huge gust of wind come in, blowing Jane a few metres away and distracting her.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

I bit Victory's arm near her elbow, but before I could put more pressure on it, she kicked me back into the wall, making a big boom. I ran back up and resumed fighting.
Back to top Go down
Starry

Starry

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 pm

I looked at the fire crackling in the fireplace. If I could just rip them to shreds, I could throw them in....
OOC: Don't worry Sophie won't kill any of your charries...unless you want her to...
Back to top Go down
Mike Skulls
Admin
Mike Skulls

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm

"That was nothing compaired to my mental pain I face everyday!" I say while anger builds up.
Back to top Go down
xx~Mithalia~xx

xx~Mithalia~xx

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm

I tried to get where I could kill Victory, but she had improved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Temporary House.   Jane's Temporary House. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane's Temporary House.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next